A downloadable game
Designer and Programmer: Thomas Finch
Artist and Assistant Designer: Jeremy Lowther
In Mazing, you play as Urgh the caveman. His brother wandered into a cave and didn't come out. You traverse the mazes of these strange caves, collected Bones to trade for useful items. The deeper you get, the stranger the caves become.
- Get as much money as you can.
- Reach the end of the 'maze' with the key.
- Don't die.
- WASD moves the player.
- Space Bar or E attacks.
- The game is currently infinite.
- Perspective/Depth Issues
- You are able to attack enemies through a wall tile currently. This is unintended.
PLANNED FEATURES BEFORE EARLY ACCESS:
- More enemies
- Items (Club, Axe, Torch, etc)
- Walls that can be burned down with the torch item
- Lighting System
- Walls that can be broken down with the club
- A store in between rooms in which you can spend your bones (money)
- More items
- More HUD art
- Daily Challenge
- Gamepad Support
- Water Tiles